Composite roofing shingles are popular for many reasons – here are some to convince you that composite is the best material for your roof, too:
- Affordability – the budget you have for your roofing project is probably among the most important factors that determine the material to use on the roof. Composite shingles are suitable even if you are on a tight budget – they are known to be among the cheapest roofing materials, but they perform really well, so you will not need to worry about quality issues.
- Strength and resistance – composite shingles resist the strongest winds, heavy rain and snow as well. Composite material comes with great fire-resistant features as well and you can be sure that your shingles will not be damaged or faded by harsh sunshine either.
- Endurance – composite shingles are usually warranted for 15-30 years, but you can trust them to live much longer than that, the local Wichita roofing contractors with years of experience find them to be very endurable.
- Attractive appearance and variety – composite shingles come in all the colors and designs you can imagine, you can even find varieties that replicate wood or clay.
- Easy installation and maintenance – the installation of composite roofing materials does not require any special experience or tools and it is also a quick process. If you follow the installation instructions properly, you will get a strong and resistant roof that will not need any special maintenance, other than inspections every now and then and the replacement of damaged shingles, if any.