Replacing Roofs Across Kansas Since 1996
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection:
Know if the contractors are reliable, offer quality workmanship and are stable.
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.” The Wall Street Journal
Select a qualified roof replacement contractor using these suggestions:
- Make sure they have a General Liability Insurance Certificate. You want to avoid a self-insured company to protect yourself from loss. Hire a firm with a minimum of a half-million in general liability insurance for both residential and commercial roofing, preferably 1 million in coverage.
- Look at the contract and request a review of the Arbitration Statement. You want to make sure that disputes can be settled in binding arbitration
- References should be from customers that have had work done within the past year. Make sure that they are not giving you all old clients.
- Make sure the roofing has a Certificate in Good Standing from the most important trade associations such as the Better Business Bureau and the National Roofing Contractor Association.
- Hire an installer that is a Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized. Mid Kansas Exteriors is one of those installers!
- Make sure they have a process for inspection and review at the end of the process. Take a look at the checklist before they start.
Use these guidelines to find a great Kansas roofing contractor and please give us that chance to earn your business.