Roof tiles are traditionally among the most expensive roofing materials, but installing tiles on your roof definitely gives you the most bang for your buck – here are the most important advantages to compensate for the high price:
- Attractive looks – roof tiles confer a distinctive appearance to any building. They are available in such a wide range of colors, shapes and sizes that you can easily find the variety that suits your tastes and the style of the home as well.
- Performance – tile roofs provide the insulation you need to make your home comfortable. With roof tiles, your home will be warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Fireproof and weather-proof solutions – roof tiles come with a class-A fire resistance rating and they resist the damage caused by hurricanes, earthquakes, strong winds, large quantities of snow and strong solar radiation as well.
- Durability – roofing tiles come with at least 50 years warranty, but you can see houses over a century old that have the initial and perfectly intact tile roof on, so you can expect your tile roof to stay strong and healthy for as long as the house lives. The Topeka roofing professionals are the best source of information when deciding which product to use on your home for your area.
- Low maintenance – it is recommended to inspect and clean the roof at least once a year, but that is about the only maintenance tile roofs need.