MidKansas Exteriors has an extensive history of replacing roofs on homes all across the Wichita Kansas area. You should know that since we have done more roof replacement than others, we have a history and experience that is unmatched in quality and pricing. The proof of our reputation is that if our customers have had more that one storm ruin their roof, they come back to us for the replacement again. You will find great feedback in our testimonials.
Take a look at our About Us for more background on MidKansas Exteriors. This will help you to become educated about what to look for when choosing a roofing contractor for your home.
Know if the contractors are reliable, offer quality workmanship and are stable.
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.” The Wall Street Journal
Select a qualified roof replacement contractor using these suggestions:
1. Make sure they have a General Liability Insurance Certificate. You want to avoid a self-insured company to protect yourself from loss. Hire a firm with a minimum of a half-million in general liability insurance for both residential and commercial roofin, preferrably 1 million in coverage.
2. Look at the contract and request a review of the Arbitration Statement. You want to make sure that disputes can be settled in binding arbitration
3. References should be from customers that have had work done withing the past year. Make sure that they are not giving you all old clients.
4. Make sure the roofing has a Certificate in Good Standing from the most important trade associations such as the Better Business Bureau and the National Roofing Contractor Association.
5. Hire an installer that is a Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized. MidKansas Exteriors is one of those installers!
6. Make sure they have a process for inspection and review at the end of the process. Take a look at the checklist before they start.
Use these guidelines to find a great Kansas roofing contractor and please give us that chance to earn your business.